Tips from SN:
● Make sure to check out the course PM regularly, it contains important information about the course! If you can find it, ask the lecturer!
● Training is good for your studies! You learn up to 20% more after you have exercised. Exercise with SN every Thursday at 17.15, we meet at Draget.
● Download the Hold-app! Collect points by not using your phone for 20 consecutive minutes. The points can be used to buy snacks.
● Start studying in time! Don’t save everything until the exam period.
● Study a little bit every week
● Khan Academy: A great platform with video tutorials that explain concepts and subjects in a simple way.
● Help each other! Study together and learn from each other.
● Practice your knowledge by explaining concepts to your friends
● Mathematics help: Monday-Thursday 15-19 (https://www.kth.se/sci/institutioner/math/utb/matematikjour-1.38507)
● Numerical methods and Matlab help: 11-13 & 17-20 every day
● Material for Math courses: Good practice questions and notes to complement the course material. (http://ingforum.haninge.kth.se/armin/)
● Get an overview of your courses: Most courses have a course memo (Kurs-PM) on its corresponding webpage or on Canvas which contains descriptions of examinations, course structure and reading instructions
● Practice a lot! It will make sense eventually, especially if you work together
● Don't look up the answers too quickly!
● Make up fun memory games for concepts
● Flashcards are great!