Access and print-Out forms

If you are a member of a club/association we strongly urge you to fill in the Access form to get access to the various rooms in Draget (SekFunk & Mötesrummet).

If you have used print-outs given to you by KTH for Chapter-related tasks, you can fill in the Print-out form to get them back. Keep in mind that you must ask for permission from the Head of Communication to get your print-outs refilled by the Chapter.